- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
- Expansion: 37 litres (750ml can); 25 litres (500ml can)
- Cell Structure: Medium fine
- Tack Free: Approx. 8 minutes
- Cuttable: 20 mins to 1 hour depending on bead dimensions
- Full Load Bearing Stability: App, 12 hours (20mm bead)
- Working Temps: 5oC - 25oC. (Optimum 20oC)
Everbuild Fix & Fill are quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. Fix & Fill is supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%.
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
- Gaps around window frames, door frames.
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door Frames
- Timber Structures
- Window Sills & Thresholds
- Window Frames
- Behind cladding to exterior walls
- Behind soffit and barge boards
- In automotive applications